Legal Window (IPR infringement)
Notice and Takedown Policy of StylishAvtar
The StylishAvtar Notice and Takedown Policy is designed to protect the respective Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of third parties as well as our consumers. It is our intention to respond promptly to notices of alleged IPR infringement.
Intellectual property owners are ultimately responsible for protecting their own IP. As StylishAvtar.com does not claim to hold legal expertise on IPR matters, we require your assistance in identifying potentially IPR infringing items.
If you believe an intellectual property right has been violated on StylishAvtar.com, please submit a statement of alleged IP infringement to us. We aim to respond promptly to notices of alleged IPR infringement. Your statement needs to include:
1. The Full name of the intellectual property right owner
2. Your full name & name of the company you represent
3. Your full address, inc. City, State and Zip Code
4. Your contact email address & telephone number, inc. international dialling code
5. Complete description of the alleged intellectual property rights infringement
6. Explanation of the alleged infringement & its location on the Sammydress.com website
7. Declaration that you believe an IPR has been violated
8. Statement that the information in your Notice is true and correct
9. Clear declaration that you will indemnify StylishAvtar.com from all related claims, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) which StylishAvtar.com may incur in connection with the notice.
Please understand that the submission of misrepresentations and inaccuracies in the notice may in turn expose you to liability and damages. You must carefully consider IP defenses, limitations or exceptions. For specific and specialist legal advice regarding this Notice and Take down Policy, you are strongly advised to consult an attorney.